- The 600D polyester main body construction feels substantial, yet lightweight and shrugs off daily wear and tear. Articulation is utilized for more natural movements on the bike, this strategic paneling puts you in the most comfortable riding position. 4-way stretch knees and back yoke panels add flexibility in all the right places. When temperatures rise, a combination of laser-cut perforations, vented knee panels, & breathable rear yoke make sure you don't overheat mid-ride.
- Rigid and stretch panels for the ideal balance of flexibility and durability, 600D main body provides durability while minimizing weight. Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance.
- Laser perforated ventilation panels on knees and rear yoke for enhanced airflow. Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg for increased comfort inside the boot. Internal silicone waistband keeps your jersey tucked.
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement. Triple-layer knee provides excellent abrasion resistance inside & out. Mesh internal liner for increased comfort.
- External leather knee panels for heat & abrasion resistance. 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement.Premium 3D silicone logo treatment. Secure ratchet waist closure.
The 3LACK Label Strike Pants provide a flawless fit with an undeniable style. A combination of rigid and stretch paneling work seamlessly to give you the perfect balance of durability and rider movement.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.