- The all new Recon Pant is built for serious off-road riders: those who ride hard and need a great combination of functionality and style for all day use. We took everything you need for a day on the trail, and the camp site after, and threw it all into one killer off-road pant. The unique multi-functional design combines rugged materials with practical functionality.
- The 850D main body feels substantial and brings some serious durability. But, thanks to 4-way stretch paneling in the crotch and back of the leg, as well as articulated knees, the pants are agile and comfortable both on and off the bike. An over-the-pant design helps prevents rocks, roost, and dirt from entering the boots. The pants feature two front hand pockets, left side cargo pocket and zipper pocket.
- Dual waist adjustments systems with belt strap and ratchet closure systems, 4-way ripstop stretch on the back of legs, Lower leg zip adjustment for over the boot fitment and durability
- Four storage pockets for maximum cross-over functionality, Leather on right knee panel provides extra durability and heat resistance
- Articulated knee panels for improved fit, Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
Over-the-boot pants build for exceptional versatility, storage, and durability
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.