- The WHIT3 (White) Label Helmet is here to elevate expectations for quality, value and (most emphatically) style. Through simplistic innovations, the helmet gives you more of what you need and less of what you don?t.
- This refined approach lead us to a brand new shell construction: an aggressive and unique design which eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function. The result? Reduced weight while maintaining durability and staying true to our style. But, we didn't stop there. While preserving both ECE and DOT certifications, we increased ventilation dramatically. With a total of 15 vents - ten intakes, 5 exhaust - the helmet channels a massive volume of air through the helmet to keep you cool and dry. We also reinvented the visor: removing the center post helps prevent it from breaking during small, slow speed falls - so you can get up and keep charging.
- The upgrades aren't limited to the surface level. Inside the helmet, you will find a dual density EPS liner for better energy absorption in case of an impact. And a removable/washable inner liner keeps the interior fresh and funk-free.
- Injection molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure.
The WHIT3 Label Helmet sets a new standard for look, feel and performance. Designed and constructed with pure quality, it brings innovative helmet technology to every rider.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.