- Maintain the most comfortable temperature on warm and cold days. 3M Thinsulate insulation provides warmth and breathability for versatile comfort. High-visibility 3M Scotchlite trim increases safety in low-light conditions. Removable liner and hood for adjustable comfort on the fly.
- Material/Fabric: TECH54 3M Thinsulate- 10,000mm/10,000g/m2 waterproof/breathable laminated bonded membrane. Insulation: 150G of 3M Thinsulate in the body and 100G in the arms of removeable liner.
- Outer Layer. Shell: Durable 300 denier poly shell is tear and snag resistant; treated with superior Durable Water Repellency to shed snow and water from the outer shell.
- 2 back vents. Two external hand pockets, one internal chest pocket with media access. YKK Zippers.
- Integrated hand gaiters. Shock cord adjustable bottom hem. Full collar. Kill switch D ring.
The women's Switchback jacket is both comfortable and mobile, perfect for both mountain and trail riders. It features a removable liner that can be taken out when riding more aggressively or kept in for warmth on colder rides. 3M Thinsulate insulation is used in both the body and the arms. This jacket also features a removable, adjustable hood and 3M Scotchlite reflective trim for increased visibility and safety while riding at night.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.