- Versatile crossover bib to adapt to your day of riding. Can be worn as a bib or as pants with removable suspenders. Adjustable vents allow you to customize your comfort on the trail or the mountain.
- Material: 300D Polyester. Fabric: TECH54 - 10,000mm/10,000g/m2 waterproof/breathable laminated bonded membrane.
- Insulation: 150G of 3M Thinsulate in front and 100G in back. Color: Black.
- Outer Layer. Shell: Durable 300 denier poly shell is tear and snag resistant; treated with superior Durable Water Repellency to shed snow and water from the outer shell.
- 2 thigh vents. Two external hand pockets. YKK Zippers. Adjustable waist. Storm cuffs with boot lace retention snaps.
The women's Switchback bib is an extremely versatile crossover option for both mountain and trail riders. It can be worn as a bib or a pant as it contains a removable suspender system and has vents that allow for cooling on warmer days. 3M Thinsulate insulation is used on both the front and the back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.