- Maintain the most comfortable temperature on warm and cold days. 3M Thinsulate insulation provides warmth and breathability for versatile comfort. High-visibility 3M Scotchlite trim increases safety in low-light conditions. Removable liner and hood for adjustable comfort on the fly.
- Fabric: TECH54 - 10,000mm/10,000g/m2 waterproof/breathable laminated bonded membrane. Insulation: 150G of 3M Thinsulate in the body and 100G in the arms of removeable liner.
- Shell: Durable 300 denier poly shell is tear and snag resistant; treated with superior Durable Water Repellency to shed snow and water from the outer shell.
- Outer Layer. 2 Back Vents. Interior Snow Skirt. YKK Zippers Two external hand pockets, one chest pocket, one internal chest pocket with media access.
- Integrated hand gaiters. Shock cord adjustable bottom hem. Full collar. Kill switch D ring.
The men's Switchback jacket is created for riding in both warm and cold conditions, perfect for both mountain and trail riders. It features a removable liner, versatile 3M Thinsulate insulation in both the body and the arms, a removable, adjustable hood and high-visibility 3M Scotchlite reflective trim for increased visibility and safety while riding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.