- The NorthStar jacket also features high-visibility 3M Scotchlite reflective trim throughout the jacket for increased visibility and safety while riding at night.
- Waterproof TECH54 fabric keeps moisture out. Breathable membrane allows heat and moisture to escape. DWR finish keeps you dry in wet or damp conditions.
- 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm in cold weather. Multiple internal and external pockets provide convenient space for small items and tools.
- Wrist gaiters and a snow skirt keep snow and moisture out. Men's outdoor jacket designed to brave the most extreme conditions on the trail.
- Fabric/Material: TECH54 3M Thinsulate - 5,000mm/5,000g/m2 waterproof/breathable laminated bonded membrane. Insulation: 180G of 3M Thinsulate in the body and 100G in the arms. Shell: Durable 300 denier poly shell is tear and snag resistant; treated with superior Durable Water Repellency to shed snow and water from the outer shell.
The men's NorthStar jacket features the perfect amount of 3M Thinsulate insulation in both the body and arms, combined with our new TECH54 membrane that will keep you warm and dry while out on long trail rides.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.