- Fits: 2002-2006 Polaris Sportsman 700, 2003-2005 Polaris Sportsman 600
- Fits: 2005-2006 Polaris Sportsman MV7
2 Quarts of Polaris PS-4 Extreme Duty Full Synthetic Oil
Provides the ultimate high temperature engine protection and the ultimate in rust & corrosion protection. Designed for professional grade & high temp 4-cycle Polaris ATV, Ranger, and RZR applications.
- 10W-50 viscosity grade recommended for use in ambient temperatures of 0F to 130F.
- Engineering approved for Polaris 4-cycle engines
- Ultimate high-temp engine protection
- Prevents thermal breakdown
- Additional rust & corrosion protection
- High RPM race proven formula
1 of Polaris Oil Filter Part# 2540086
1 Quart of Polaris AGL - Synthetic Gearcase Lubricant and Transmission Fluid
- Formerly AGL PLUS, same high performance formulation.
- Friction reducing formulation, extreme pressure film protection for severe operating temperatures.
- Provides shock protection while minimizing chain and gear wear.
- Prevents rust, oxidation, foam and corrosion of internal ATV transmission components.
1 Quart of Polaris All Terrain Demand Drive Fluid
- For hub and centralized hilliard clutches.
- Formerly Demand Drive Plus, same high performance formulation.
- Formulated for lubricity, corrosion and oxidation protection in all operating conditions, including extreme temperatures and high speed operation.
- Designed for this unique application where positive engagement & release are required
- Not designed to replace Angle Drive Fluid
1 Quart of Polaris Angle Drive Fluid
Angle Drive Fluid offers extreme pressure, anti-wear and high viscosity film lubrication for maximum protection of Polaris ATV angle gear drive systems.
- Extreme pressure, anti-wear, high viscosity film lubrication
- Maximum protection of Polaris ATV front & right angle drives
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Ensures long component life under severe operating conditions
1 of OEM Polaris Pre Filter Part Number: 5811633
1 of OEM Polaris Air Filter Part Number: 7082101
1 of OEM Polaris Drive Belt Part Number: 3211091
Please refer to your vehicle owners manual for additional fitment and compatibility information