Search Vehicle Compatibility
- Fits: 1999-2000 Polaris Ranger 500
- Fits: 1998-1999 Polaris Big Boss 500, 2015-2019 Polaris Sportsman SP 570, 2006-2009 Polaris Sportsman X2 500, 2015-2022 Polaris Sportsman X2 570
- Fits: 1996 Polaris Sportsman 500, 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500, 2005 Polaris Sportsman 400, 2008-2010 Polaris Sportsman 400, 2005-2009 Polaris Sportsman 500
- Fits: 1996-1997 Polaris Magnum 425, 2006-2012 Polaris Scrambler 500, 2006-2007 Polaris Hawkeye 300
- Fits Polaris: 2008-2010 Sportsman Touring 500 HO, 2014-2022 Sportsman Touring 570, 2014-2023 Sportsman 570, 1996-2010 Sportsman 500
2 Quarts of Polaris PS-4 Duty Full Synthetic Oil
PS-4 EXTREME has delivered the best in engine protection and ultimate engine performance even in those grueling high temp, harsh applications.
- Polaris Tested & Engineering Approved for use in all 4-stroke Polaris Off-Road and youth 4-stroke snowmobile engines. Designed for extreme applications with ultimate protection in ambient temps of -45 degrees F to over 130 degrees F.
- Polaris-engineered clean engine additive system significantly reduces engine deposits to maximize power while the moly-boost and ZDDP additives enhance wear protection
- PS-4 Extreme 0W-50 provides the widest viscosity range for extreme high and low temperature engine protection and performance
- PS-4 Extreme uses PAO and Ester powersports grade synthetic base oils to deliver maximum performance and superior wear protection
- Full synthetic 0W-50, extreme performance, wet clutch approved
1 of Polaris Oil Filter Part# 2520799
1 Quart of Polaris AGL - Synthetic Gearcase Lubricant and Transmission Fluid
- Formerly AGL PLUS, same high performance formulation.
- Friction reducing formulation, extreme pressure film protection for severe operating temperatures.
- Provides shock protection while minimizing chain and gear wear.
- Prevents rust, oxidation, foam and corrosion of internal ATV transmission components.
1 Quart of Polaris All Terrain Demand Drive Fluid
- For hub and centralized hilliard clutches.
- Formerly Demand Drive Plus, same high performance formulation.
- Formulated for lubricity, corrosion and oxidation protection in all operating conditions, including extreme temperatures and high speed operation.
- Designed for this unique application where positive engagement & release are required
- Not designed to replace Angle Drive Fluid
Please refer to your vehicle owners manual for additional fitment and compatibility information