- Engineered and constructed in the KLIM factory, the recognized leader in performance outerwear. Keep your feet warm and dry in even the most demanding conditions.
- Material: Leather outer and toe cap. Safety: Scotchlite reflexives.
- Fabric: Dri-Lex waterproof breathable membrane on the outside of insulation.
- Insulation/Warmth and Durability: 600g of 3M Thinsulate Insulation.
- Speed lock lace system, Ice Lock Sole Technology with microscopic shards of glass impregnated in the sole for a solid grip on snow and ice.
Nothing ruins a perfect day on the snow quicker than cold feet. Our new Switchback boot is engineered and constructed in the KLIM factory, the recognized leader in performance outerwear, and could very well represent the perfect snowmobile boot. Packed with 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation and engineered with a Drylex waterproof and breathable membrane, these boots keep your feet warm and dry in even the most demanding conditions. More than just warm, these boots tout all-day comfort and feature a sure-grip sole impregnated with microscopic shards of glass for grip on virtually every ice and snow laden surface.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.