- Shell: Super-Lite composite fiber shell constructed from Carbon fiber, Kevlar, and aerospace grade fiberglass. 2 shell sizes for optimum fit, comfort, and safety.
- Peak: Glove friendly, lightweight, 3-point, break-away screws. Adjustable ultra hi-flow shape reduces drag & protects from snow & roost.
- Protection: Quick-Release or Titanium Double D-ring buckle (colorway specific). Intrusion resistant rear diffuser transfers impact load to compatible neck braces. Dual density EPS safety core. Extended rubber nose frost & roost guard. Impact absorbing chin composite.
- Comfort: Engineered Ultra-High flow 365 vent control for all-year usability. Integrated, adjustable, removable, breath-box-ready tabs. Engineered 365 vent control for all-year usability. Hygienically-treated, removable, washable comfort liner.
- Complies with DOT FMVSS 218
FXR Helium Ride Co Motocross Helmet
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.