- Shell: High air-flow Integrated mouthpiece. Super-Lite composite fiber shell constructed from aerospace grade Carbon fiber, Kevlar, and fiberglass. 3 shell sizes for optimum fit (XS-2XL), comfort, and safety.
- Peak: Soft rubber bumper for protection & durability. Glove friendly, lightweight, 3-point break-away screws. Adjustable ultra hi-flow shape reduces drag & protects from snow & roost.
- Protection: Titanium double D-ring buckle (EU), Quick-Release, easy-adjust buckle (NA). Rear diffuser tuned to better transfer impact load to compatible neck braces. Dual density EPS safety core. Extended rubber nose frost & roost guard. Impact absorbing chin EPS.
- Comfort: Tuned fit for comfort on any head. Progressive density cheek pads. Engineered 365 vent control for all-year usability. Integrated, adjustable, removable, breath-box-ready tabs. Hygienically-treated, removable, washable, comfort liner. Optional liner & cheek pad sizes available.
- DOT ECE From 1300G, ECE From 1250G (Europe Only)
FXR Blade Force Snowmobile Helmet
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.