- HydrX Pro Ultra - 20,000mm/8,000g/m. Shell - durable, Omni-Stretch polyester tri laminate shell with HydrX Pro laminate/tricot backing and integrated venting.
- Teflon finish. Fully seam sealed. FXR Dry Vent system - snowproof and moisture resistant chest, side body vent system.
- Removable liner - FXR Thermal Dry active liner with 175g Thermal Flex fill. YKK Aquaguard front zipper. Hd #8 waterproof zippers throughout.
- Adjustable windskirt with pant attachment system. 360 Reflective screens. Goggle wipe chamois.
- Shock-cord adjustable collar. Shock-cord adjustable bottom hem. Removable/adjustable hood. Adjustable cuffs with lycra inner cuff extensions.
Exclusively featuring performance proven Omni-Stretch tri-laminate 100% seam-taped shell material, this jacket is extremely rugged and durable, while still maintaining optimal mobility. Premium components are used throughout, including HydrX Pro and Dry Vent technology, as well as a premium YKK Aquaguard front zipper. The Helium Pro-X blurs the lines between versatility, performance, and durability. This winter, when extreme conditions bring the rest of the outdoor world to a crawl, keep riding with Helium Pro-X.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.