- ACMT - 20,000mm/8,000g/m. Shell - durable, Omni-Stretch nylon shell with HydrX Pro laminate.
- Lining - ACMT seam-sealed lining system with HydrX Pro laminate & integrated venting. Removable liner - FXR Thermal Dry active liner with 200g Thermal Flex fill.
- FXR Dry Vent system - snowproof and moisture resistant chest, side body vent system. YKK Aquaguard front zipper. Hd #8 waterproof zippers throughout.
- Reflective inserts on front and back. Goggle wipe chamois. Adjustable/zip off windskirt that is Dri-Link compatible.
- Shock-cord adjustable collar. Shock-cord adjustable bottom hem. Removable/adjustable hood. Adjustable cuffs with lycra inner cuff extensions.
Make a stand against Old Man Winter and ride the backcountry with a sly grin knowing you're protected with the Renegade X4 jacket. From crystalized powder on a chilly January morning to heavy-spring snow, the Renegade X4 keeps you comfortable with our proprietary collection of dry mesh venting, dual-layer HydrXPro laminate and seam-sealed linings. An Omni-Stretch shell delivers the most unrestricted movement in the industry, and with Dri-Link compatibility, versatility is further enhanced.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.