- Features: Shell: NEW Integrated Mouthpiece For Improved, Strength & Style -Not Shown, Ultra Lightweight Hand Laid, 100 Percent Carbon Fiber Shell
- Peak: Adjustable Ultra Hi-Flow Shape Reduces Drag & Protects From Snow & Roost
- Blade Carbon Helmet: Glove Friendly, Lightweight, 3-Point Screws, Soft Rubber Bumper for Protection & Durability
- Protection: NEW Rear Diffuser Angle to Better Transfer, Impact Load To Compatible Neck Braces, Dual Density EPS Liner, Extended Rubber Nose Frost & Roost Guard
- Comfort: Quick-Release FIDLOCK Buckle, NEW Tuned Fit For Any Head, Progressive Density Cheek Pads, 10 Intake Vents & 4 Exhaust Ports, Integrated Removable Breath Box, Hygienically-Treated, Removable, Washable, Comfort Liner - Optional Liner & Cheekpad Sizes Available
Lightweight Blade Carbon Helmet
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.