- Youth specific fit (6-14 years). Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility. HD Dobby-weave combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium graphics for a rich, long-lasting aesthetic. Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layers increases durability
- Lightweight and flexible yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort. Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
Youth 360 Bann Pants utilize TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and Dobby-weave Nylon protect the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and durability. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting your youngster in the best position to win.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.