- Floating cuff system provides lateral support & increased linear movement while locking out before hyperextension of ankle
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage.
- Exclusive ActiveLock silicone closure system on shin plate allows shin to flex with the motion of the boot
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provide excellent grip and feel of the bike. Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct-style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
Comp R Boots combine our exclusive ActiveLock closure and a floating cuff system for best-in-class mobility. The two lower Instinct-style buckles hold the top of your foot firmly while pulling the ankle into the boot. The calf closure utilizes the ActiveLock silicone strap for support and flexibility. The floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.