- Fluid Inside is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the riders brain in the event of a crash. Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area. 1 shell and 1 EPS size
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash. EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head. 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05. Exceeds DOT
Fox Racing Youth V2 Kresa Helmet
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.