- Fluid Inside is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider's brain in the event of a crash. Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area. 1 shell and 1 EPS size
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash. EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head. 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05. Exceeds DOT
Fox Racing Youth V2 Kresa Helmet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.