- Fluid Inside is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider?s brain in the event of a crash. Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area. Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact. Removable, washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit. 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05. Exceeds DOT
The V2 set the standard for mid-level helmets. The all-new V2 Kresa Helmet comes equipped with MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System), Fluid Inside and a dual-density Varizorb EPS liner. This is a motocross helmet which signals our commitment to protection at all levels of riding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.