- Fluid Inside is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider's brain in the event of a crash. Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash.
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area.
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash. EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact.
- Removable, washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head.
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit. 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow. Certifications: Exceeds ECE 22.05, Exceeds DOT.
The V2 set the standard for mid-level helmets; its successor has raised the bar yet again. The all-new V2 Hayl Helmet comes equipped with MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System), Fluid Inside, and a dual-density Varizorb EPS liner. This is a motocross helmet which signals our commitment to protection at all levels of riding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.