- Durable ripstop fabric wraps heavyweight insulation in body.
- Compact fleece offers comfort and structure in sleeves and hood.
- DWR coating covers entire garment to repel water.
- Length (HPS): 30" size large
- Fabric: Sleeves & hood: 80% cotton / 20% polyester compact fleece, 330g; Body: 100% polyester twin Ripstop, 100g; Lining: 100% polyester taffeta; Insulation: 100g at body panels.
Weather protection is what makes the Reducer Zip Hoodie special. The bonded 3-layer main body provides 5K water resistance where you need it most. The sleeves and hood are coated with a durable water repellent coating to shed moisture while staying flexible and comfortable.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.