- MVRS - Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash, MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- Dual-density EPS liner with softer layer near riders head, 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Lightweight multiple-composite shell construction, Removable, washable, moisture wicking DriLex comfort liner
- Removable, washable, moisture wicking cheek pads, 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Matching 360 Kila gearset available, Matte/gloss finish, Exceeds ECE 22.05, Exceeds DOT
Fox V3 Kila Helmets use our Magnetic Visor Release System 'MVRS' to attach the visor. This Fox patented technology replaces screws with magnets - an entirely new approach to managing rotational forces. The visor is designed to stay firmly in place under roost, but release in a crash. In addition, the V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System 'MIPS'. Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain. The V3 helmet features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.