- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike.
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels.
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction.
- Woven 4 way stretch panels at knee, rear yoke and crotch for unrestricted movement on the bike.
- Sublimated graphics. Hip pads included
The Fox 180 Czar Pant uses our RAP 'Rider Attack Position' construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For dependability and longevity, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.