- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 600D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels, Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot, Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- TRUMOTION: Our all-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility. Durable stretch woven fabric, Rapid dry time
Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today's high revving 4-stroke engines, our 360 MX Pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., our 360 Racewear is ready to perform.
Two years ago our product design team set out to redesign our iconic 360 Racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, the next generation of performance racewear was born.
The pants utilize TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov