- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike.
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike.
- Woven TruMotion zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility. Hip pads included.
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic.
- Shell: 84% polyester, 8% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 3% elastane Lining: 100% polyester.
The 180 Lux Pants use our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and getting after it. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas, specifically against rubbing forces like knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.