- Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike. TruMotion zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Cordura ripstop combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function. Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort. Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
- Shell: 61% polyester / 26% polyamide nylon / 8% cow leather / 5% elastane
The 360 Speyer Pants are durable and race-ready. They represent the core of our motocross racing heritage, delivering pure performance and perseverance.The pants utilize TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for a near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and HD Dobby-weave nylon protects the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a dirt bike riding-specific fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for breathability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.