- Youth Motocross Pant. Unique minimalistic design reduces weight while increasing flexibility, ventilation and durability.
- 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability. Multiple stretch-zones ensure mobility and a contoured fit.
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider. Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability.
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics for long-lasting colorfastness and durability.
- Minimal seams and mesh paneling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot.
Shift introduces Archival, a limited-edition series of drops celebrating the OG years of Shift. From Fro Daddy to Cinq, the series brings back some of Shifts most iconic looks from the late 90s and celebrates the unique aesthetic that has separated us from the pack ever since. The youth Archival WHITE Label Pant drops in Yellow and Navy as we honor a true OG, the late Mike Cinqmars. Cinq, one of the originators of freestyle MX, made his mark not only on Shift but the entire sport and his legacy carries on to this day. Keep it OG, keep it old school, and most importantly keep it Shift. The Archival WHITE Label pant features the old school wordmark on the outer legs along with the iconic bars logo on knees.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov