- Pittard full grain wr100x leather: industry leading grip and durability.
- Waterproof, breathable hipora membrane lining ? permanently attached.
- Stretch woven softshell for great fit and breathability. Neoprene cuff ? comfort & durability.
- Handle bar cut shape ? pre-curved fingers specifically for sleds. 70g back and 40g palm thinsulate insulation.
- Reinforced leather ? layered for added wear strength in key locations.
Our Freeride glove just received a full technical overhaul. Introducing the Freeride 2.0. We have patterned and optimized the palm for improved fit and less bulk. These improvements provide even greater comfort, fit, and performance. This midweight insulated glove is a great crossover glove for both trail and mountain riding. The Freeride is waterproof and windproof.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.