- When grip is important this uninsulated lightweight glove is the answer. Constructed from durable synthetic windproof materials you get maximum grip without the bulky insulation.
- Stretchable neoprene cuff.
- Synthetic palm material with reinforcement layers in key areas.
- Fully wrapped fingertip construction. Windproof material.
- Made with: Shell: 51% Nylon/18% Synthetic leather/13% Softshell fabric/11% Neoprene/7% Fleece
The 509 Factor Glove is uninsulated and lightweight for times when maximum grip is more important that warmth.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.