- Top Grain Goat Leather. Industry leading grip and durability.
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane lining - permanently attached.
- Pro rider fit - pre-curved fingers specifically for sleds.
- Reinforced oil tack, laser etched, double stitched, leather palm.
- 400 grams on the back hand and 100 grams on the palm of Thinsulate insulation.
The coldest days call for the 509 Range Gloves. A top grain goat leather palm combines with 5TECH waterproof/breathable performance for rugged protection in the harshest conditions. Our heaviest weight 3M Thinsulate insulation is profiled throughout the palm to maintain maximum dexterity on the throttle. An extended length gauntlet cuff with our Speed Cinch and Shear Lock closure makes it easy to lock in warmth around your wrist.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.