- Speed Cinch, Velcro tab closure with Shear Lock. Top Grain Goat Leather: industry leading grip and durability.
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane lining - permanently attached.
- Stretch woven softshell for great fit and breathability. Pro rider fit - pre-curved fingers specifically for sleds.
- Reinforced oil tack, laser etched, double stitched, leather palm. Neoprene cuff - comfort & durability.
- 70 grams on the back hand and 40 grams on the palm of Thinsulate insulation.
The 509 Freeride Gloves just received a full technical overhaul. We have patterned and optimized the palm for superior fit in a more streamline design. The addition of our Speed Cinch and Shear Lock improves snow-proof protection around your wrist. Versatile midweight insulation and an overall low profile make this water/windproof glove ideal for both trail and mountain riding.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.