Replacement/Substituted Part Numbers: F07000100_PARENT
- Pittard full grain wr100x leather: industry leading grip and durability.
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane lining permanently attached. Stretch woven softshell for great fit and breathability.
- Handle bar cut shape pre-curved fingers specifically for sleds.
- Reinforced leather layered for added wear strength in key locations.
- 200g back and 100g palm Thinsulate insulation. Easy adjustable gauntlet stretchcord.
The Backcountry 2.0 has improved fit and palm design for an evolved fit. By re-patterning the palm area we improved the fit, and reduced bulk. These improvements mean improved grip and improved confidence when your pinned and hanging on. This heavyweight glove is the warmest in our lineup with 200g back & 100g palm insulation. Great for high speeds and cold weather conditions. Waterproof and windproof.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.