Replacement/Substituted Part Numbers: F03000500_PARENT
- Established 5TECH material with Cordura HP 300D face, 10k/10k performance. 200 grams cold blocking Thinsulate body insulation/150 grams arm insulation. Adjustable cuffs.
- Fully seam taped. Waterproof zippers. Flapped main zipper, with magnet closure for increased wind protection. Snow blocking wrist gaiters. Hem drawcord.
- Reflective patches for trail safety. Industry leading durable water repellent (DWR). Advanced wearability with the trail rider fit mapping. D-ring for tether.
- Interior stash pockets including phone pouch. Full pit zips with dual zippers. Warm brushed tricot hand pockets and chest pockets. Snow skirt.
- Specs: Material: 5TECH, Style: Insulated, Insulation: Thinsulate 200 grams : 150 grams in Arms, Riding: Trail & Crossover
The 509 Range Insulated Jacket is for riders who send it deep in the coldest conditions. Fully seam-sealed 5TECH waterproof fabric with Cordura HP 300D reinforcement is battle tested with industry-leading durability. Articulated fit mapping combined with increased insulation around the body and less in the sleeves pushes overall comfort and mobility beyond the range of typical riding jackets.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.