- Ignite dual pane heated shield for fog free performance. DOT/ECE dual certified helmet shell.
- Comes standard with Fidlock easy-open magnetic strap clasp, a new Pro Series Liner and Cheekpads, and a cold weather breathbox.
- Poly Alloy Shell construction for durable quality. 2 shell sizes, and Dual Density EPS for optimal fit. Custom liner kits available for a fine tuned fit.
- Climate Control Ventilation system with two stage front chin vent, adjustable forehead vents, and exhaust vents. Smoke tinted sunshield drops down with Sunshield Trigger.
- Arctic Chin Curtain and 509 breath box comes standard, and are removeable for fine tuning. Fidlock chin strap closure. Quarter turn cable included. Weight: DOT/ECE 1900 grams.
Our innovative new 509 Delta R4 Ignite Helmet sets the new standard for modular flip-up face shield performance with Ignite dual pane heating technology for clear, ice and fog-free vision in sub-zero conditions. The face shield is oversized for maximum field of view and flips up instantly with the push of a glove-friendly button. Built for maximum warmth and convenience, the helmet's long list of features includes climate control venting and the glove-friendly Fidlock magnetic strap buckle.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.