- Featuring a dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection in the event of an accident. In addition the front chin area of the helmet is protected by a specially designed expanded polyurethane chin insert. The outer shell is made of a specially designed thermo-plastic poly alloy material for maximum shell strength with minimal weight.
- Aerodynamic channels run across the entire contour of the helmet. These channels are integrated into the shell and direct air flow into the specially designed vent scoops. The Altitude Helmet features 6 integrated vent scoops that provide necessary ventilation. Overall the Altitude features 8 total intake/ exhaust vent ports. Snap in the included cold weather breath box.
- The unique aerodynamic visor features a locking top center mount that holds the visor in place and prevents unwanted visor movement. Neck brace ready shell profile, Removable, washable Pro Series liner. Optimum eye port opening dimensions for expanded peripheral vision. One piece eye port trim. Universal camera mount included. DOT and ECE certified.
- Pivot lens lock technology allows for the top center fo the lens to be secured to the goggle frame. While the rotational lens mount allows you to pivot the lense upward, away from the frame to quickly exhaust any built up mositure or fog when stopped without removing your goggles. Designed with a two part, dual density frame. A rigid outer frame is secured to the flexible inner frame creating a durable mounting surface for the Pivot lens.
- The face of the rigid frame is lined with a moisture blocking Poron gasket that ensures the Pivot lens has a moisture tight seal to the frame. Two stage outriggers: stage one secures the outriggers tight to the goggle and stage two moves the outriggers forward & outward away from the goggle for a more aggressive fit with the helmet. Removable nosemask
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.