- Comes standard with universal camera mount. Comes standard with Fidlock easy-open magnetic strap clasp. Innovative aerodynamic channels & 8 intake/exhaust vents. Meets and exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards. Revolutionary neck brace ready shell profile. Dual density, interlocking eps.
- Removable, washable premium liner. Youth shell starts at 1260 grams. Special designed expanded polyurethane chin insert. Class leading eye port opening dimensions, which provide optimum peripheral vision. Perfect 509 goggle fit. One-piece eye port trim.
- The Altitude Offroad helmet meets or exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards. Featuring an innovative dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection in the event of an accident. Innovative aerodynamic channels run across the entire contour of the helmet. The Altitude Offroad helmet features 6 integrated vent scoops that provide ventilation to keep you comfortable when riding. The Altitude features 8 total intake/exhaust vent ports.
- The Altitude was designed with two key fit metrics in mind: Rider fit & Goggle fit. A custom interior EPS, matched with a premium removable liner. Because fit is only as good as the overall weight, the Altitude starts at a class leading 1260g. FIDLOCK NOT AVAILABLE IN VOLTAGE NEON OR VOLTAGE WHITE COLORS
- The shell features sleek, yet aggressive lines that provide an innovative and unmatched look. Everything - from the integrated front mouth vent, to the innovative ventilation channels, to the sweeping upward-kicked visor - provides a flowing and seamless transition.
The Altitude Offroad Helmet is the result of a fearless desire to not only create but innovate. Through careful review of this Helmet performance to fit, our Altitude Offroad Helmet is nearly perfect. With DOT & ECE 2205 safety certifications the Altitude Offroad Helmet doesn't skimp on safety either.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.