Replacement/Substituted Part Numbers: 509-HEL-ALTITUDESTANDARD_PARENT
- Featuring a dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection in the event of an accident. Polyurethane chin insert that provides front impact protection. The outer shell is made of a specially designed thermo-plastic poly alloy material for maximum shell strength with minimal weight.
- Aerodynamic channels run across the entire contour of the helmet, integrated into the shell and direct air flow into the specially designed vent scoops. Overall the Altitude features 8 total intake/ exhaust vent ports. Includes the cold weather breath box.
- The unique aerodynamic visor features a locking top center mount that holds the visor in place and prevents unwanted visor movement. The eyeport of the Altitude Helmet was carefully crafted to fit 509 goggles perfectly.
- Neck brace ready shell profile, 4 outer shell sizes. One piece eye port trim.
- Universal camera mount included. DOT and ECE certified.
The 509 Altitude Helmet is the result of a fearless desire to not only create, but innovate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.