Replacement/Substituted Part Numbers: 509-singog-09-bl
- Triple layer moisture wicking foam, keeps you dry and warm. The oversized and thicker foam provides a larger footprint which blocks any air gap between the goggle and helmet. Keeps you warm while preventing air from contacting your skin.
- Large rubber, removable nosemask shields your nose from cold temps and stinging roost. Nosemask is easily removable and extremely durable.
- A dual pane lens with yellow tint is standard on all Sinister goggles. Anti-fog and anti-scratch coated, UV Blocking and shatter proof. Easily interchangeable with many different lens tint options.
- The hinge opens up allowing the goggle to sit further back in the helmet, providing a perfect seal against your face. Prevents air & moisture from entering inside the goggle, thus eliminating fogging issues.
- A triple layer of silicon lines the inside of the strap, ensuring your strap stays put. This is important as it provides a consistent fit by holding your goggles firmly in place.
509 Sinister Snow goggles-Blue
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.