Replacement/Substituted Part Numbers: 509-BALPRO-16-HB
- Breathable vent panels around the mouth prevent fogging, and the face shield can be easily dropped down around your chin when it's time for a pitstop. The moldable metal nose piece forms a perfect fit with your goggles, while the added length ensures this balaclava stays tucked in for total coverage.
- Technical windproof front paneling material. Breathable material in key ventilation areas.
- Longer cut for added protection. Moldable metal piece to form fit around your nose.
- Downward breath deflecting design. Heavyweight for maximum cold weather protection.
- Designed to be used in place of helmet breathbox. Hinged panel design, allows balaclava to be worn over or under mouth.
Designed to be worn comfortably under your 509 helmet with goggles, the Heavyweight Pro Balaclava gives you maximum warmth and windproof protection.
Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.