Color: Dominant (White & Red)
- Snell M2010 - DOT and ECE-approved
- Premium Carbon fiber/Kevlar® shell
- Dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, one layer softer and one slightly harder, combining for more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- Plush liner to absorb sweat
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents, multi-port air induction cooling system creates strong airflow to keep an aggressive rider’s head cool.
- Tri-vent goggle anti-fog vents
- Incredibly light weight so it doesn’t strain a rider’s neck during a long day of riding
- Comes with breath deflector and rubber vent plug kit
- “Quick Snap” system, the washable comfort liner and cheek pads can be removed quickly and easily and cleaned to keep the helmet fresh
- Custom molded rubber trim with protective nose guard
- Lightweight aluminum hardware for superior strength