- Front panels use heavyweight Windproof laminate with polyester knit face, and a brushed fleece lining. Overlap panel design, allows balaclava to be worn over or under mouth.
- Downward breath deflecting design in front nose and mouth area. Flatlock stitching for comfortable fit under the helmet. Breathable Jersey knit material in key ventilation areas. Silicone logo elements help to keep balaclava in place.
- Moldable aluminum piece to form fit around your nose. Heavyweight for maximum cold weather protection.
- Designed to be used in place of helmet breathbox. Flat edge at face for low profile and comfort.
- Downward breath deflecting design. Longer cut for added protection.
A critical piece of cold weather gear, the 509 Heavyweight Pro Balaclava cranks up warmth and windproof protection in a design that layers seamlessly under your 509 helmet and goggles. Breathable vent panels in strategic zones prevent fogging and overheating while the face mask can be pulled down around your chin when it's time for a pitstop. The moldable nose piece forms a perfect fit with your goggles and the added length stays tucked in for total coverage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.