- Built on a one-piece, non-hinged chassis, the boot is designed to provide maximum dorsal and lateral support on hard landings and impacts. Textured toe area for traction on the shift lever.
- A sleek shaped, bonded two-piece outsole, combined with cushioned flex inserts in the Tongue and Achilles, allows the rider to have positive feedback on controls and seamless interaction with the bike, with minimal break in period.
- The FR1 MX Boot offers maximum protection with premium feel and control over the bike, giving riders the confidence to push their limits without worrying about their equipment holding them back. Leather heat shield on the side of the boot for protection agaist exhaust burns.
- Bonded two-piece outsole construction is highly durable and resistant to abrasion and impact. Molded, convex-shaped TPU shin plate for maximum impact protection. Adjustable aluminum buckles with a solid, click-lock closure.
- Elastic gaiter w/Velcro closure provides a comfortable rim around the calf while sealing off the top of the boot. One piece molded plastic inner panel prevents wear on the boot from the frame and provides excellent flex support. Cushioned Tongue and Achilles flex inserts for added comfort.
FXR's all new MX Boot has been engineered to meet the performance demands and durability standards of both MX and Off-Road riders alike.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.