Manufacturer: Fox Racing
- MVRS - Allows the visor to release in the event of a crash
- MIPS EQUIPPED - Reduces rotational violence to the brain on angled impacts.
- PRECISE FIT - 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes to ensure an exceptional fit.
- LUXURY INTERIOR - The DriLex comfort liner is ultra-soft, highly breathable and rapidly wicks moisture.
- MAXIMUM AIRFLOW - 14 intake and four exhaust vents for outstanding breathability.
The Fox V3 helmet introduces the next level of visor technology, Fox?s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This pro-level patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision. With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created. The V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain. The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.