- The Altitude helmet meets or exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards. Features an innovative dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection. The front chin area of the helmet is protected by a specially designed expanded polyurethane chin insert that provides front impact protection. The outer shell is made of specially designed carbon fiber for maximum shell strength with minimal weight.
- Innovative aerodynamic channels run across the entire contour of the helmet. The channels are integrated directly into shell & direct air flow into the specially designed vent scoops. The Altitude helmet features 6 integrated vent scoops that provide ventilation. The Altitude features 8 intake/exhaust vent ports. For those cold days, snap in the included cold weather breath box. The aerodynamic visor features a locking-top center mount that holds the visor in place & prevents unwanted movement.
- The shell features sleek, yet aggressive lines that provide an innovative and unmatched look. Everything from the integrated front mouth vent, to the innovative ventilation channels, to the sweeping upward-kicked visor - provides a flowing and seamless transition. Each Altitude comes standard with an innovative universal camera mount that mounts securely to the top visor mount.
- 509 created a custom interior EPS matched with a premium removable liner. The neck brace ready, contoured shell base provides a comfortable, yet snug feel when putting the helmet on. When the helmet is fully in place it provides an unmatched comfort fit that prevents unwanted helmet movement. The eye port of the Altitude helmet was carefully crafted to fit our 509 goggles perfectly. The Carbon Fiber Altitude weighs in under 1100g while the Thermoplastic Altitude starts at a class leading 1260g.
- Comes Standard With: Universal Camera Mount, Fidlock Easy-Open Magnetic Strap Clasp, Pro Series Liner & Cheekpads, Cold Weather Breathbox. Innovative aerodynamic channels & 8 intake/exhaust vent ports. 8 sizes across 3 outer shell molds ensure excellent fit. Meets and exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards. DOT/ECE helmet weight from 1230 grams.
The 509 Altitude Carbon Fiber Helmet is a sleep yet aggressive helmet, now crafted from carbon fiber. For maximum shell strength with minimal weight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.