- Top Grain Goat Leather, Industry leading grip and durability, Easy gauntlet adjustment.
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane lining permanently attached, Stretch woven softshell for great fit and breathability.
- Handle bar cut shape pre-curved fingers specifically for sleds.
- Reinforced leather layered for added wear strength in key locations.
- 200 grams on the back hand and 100 grams on the palm of Thinsulate insulation.
The 509 Backcountry Gloves are better fitting, more durable, and more comfortable than the competition. Built for long days and aggressive riding, these gloves combine rugged stretch softshell fabric and a top grain goat leather palm with a waterproof/breathable membrane and strategically placed 3M Thinsulate insulation. The extra-long gauntlet cuff and speed cinch creates a snow-proof seal around your wrists.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.